Starry Honey Lip Gloss in Bubble Gum Review ShopMissA

Today. I am so desperate to put this product on my lips right now, because my lips are so chapped. This is kind of groove somebody. You know when your lips get so chapped that, like it feels like theyre gon na cut soon thats, where im at right now and typically when my lips feel this way. I reach for all of those different lip products that i have tried out on my channel. That i love that immediately moisturize my lips, but right now i wanted to wait and try this out so im like i got ta put this on soon. I got ta, stop moving my mouth so much because my lips are so chapped, but hopefully i will love this, and this can be a new product that i reach for when my lips get dry like this and for only one dollar. So this is the starry honey gloss that i have in the flavor bubble gum, and this is from shop, miss a so like. I said it only cost one dollar and it comes in a bunch of different fun and fruity. Flavors im really excited about the bubble. Gum flavor: this has vitamin e in it. Its also cruelty free, so lets go ahead and see how this is on my dry lips. Oh interesting packaging. Here i was expecting it to be at an angle, but it kind of is like looks like a donut. This is what its shaped like so a little different than the typical squeezy lip gloss, but, as you can see, totally clear lets see how it is on my lips.

Now it is a thick and super shiny gloss, which i love its really not strong scented. Like you would expect like, i would almost think that this is fragrance free, if not the slightest bit of mint, if im like really trying to smell it, but im really not getting anything, but it has a slightly cooling feeling on my lips too, which is really Nice, which makes me kind of feel, like maybe its mint in this picture, its like some green leaves – maybe its mint bubble, gum its what its supposed to be like it really doesnt smell like anything, oh, but it looks so good on my lips like dry lips, Who, right now, like my lips, look so moisturized, but also kind of plumped up? This honestly should be advertised as a lip plumper, because it has that cooling feeling and it really has smoothed out my lips. The lines in my lips are way smoothed out right now, and the super high shine on this also kind of adds to that fuller lips plumped up lips illusion. So this is amazing. The packaging on this is a little deceiving like it makes it not look like such a great quality product that im getting right here, like i feel like theres lip plumpers lip glosses in some pretty packaging that the formulas are nowhere near as good as this. This is so shiny and hydrating. I love it. My lips like i can smile big and my lips do not feel dry.

They dont feel like theyre gon na cut or anything like that. This is seriously perfect exactly what i needed and i am going to be reaching for this all the time. I am loving how my lips look and feel right now. This has high ratings on the shop, miss a website – and i totally agree just by looking at this in my big collection of shop, miss a makeup that i want to try out. This is not something that i would necessarily really reach for, just because it doesnt look too exciting, but oh my gosh. The looks of this are so deceiving because this is like a top notch lip gloss seriously its going if it can stand in my little lip gloss or lip product holder back there, because i love this so much. It is going to be one that i reach for all the time and the clear color makes it so easy to put in my pocket throw on while im on the go. Dont even have to look in the mirror, but i know my lips are going to be looking so good with this on. So if you have not tried this out yet i highly recommend and maybe pick up a few of them im loving this mint well bubble gum flavored, but now im really interested to try out the other flavors. I wonder if they also have the cooling kind of plumping effect or, if its just this bubblegum one.

So if youve tried any other ones, please let me know how they are in the comments down below, but thank you so much for watching.

The post Starry Honey Lip Gloss in Bubble Gum Review | ShopMissA appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/02/06/starry-honey-lip-gloss-in-bubble-gum-review-shopmissa/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review