ABOUT-FACE Light Lock Highlight Fluid in Fight or Flight Tutorial & Review

Today. I am so excited to try out this beautiful highlighter. This is from the brand about face which is halseys makeup brand and actually got this. In my august 2021 ipsy glambag xbox, which was in collaboration with halsey, so no surprise to see an about face product in that. But this here is the light. Lock highlight fluid, so i got this in the shade fight or flight and oh, my gosh. Does this look beautiful? I just cannot get over this packaging. It is incredible and then its a dropper. So there are a lot of different ways that i can use this and im going to try it out in all of the different ways that i can come up with, but so before i actually try it. Let me just give a little bit more information. Okay, so it retails for 32 dollars and it is vegan cruelty, free made without gluten flat, phthalates, parabens or synthetic fragrances, and by the way, if you want to see my ipsy glambag x, unboxing ill, of course, have that video linked in the description down below. But okay lets start out by just checking out this shade ill. Do a little swatch and oh my gosh. This already looks beautiful its like a rosy pink tone: wow, oh my goodness, very shimmery and beautiful just gon na blend it out. So we can see how it looks alone, my gosh, i love that okay, so it blends out really nicely and actually sheers out pretty well, so i mean you can see the difference in my hands like this gives gorgeous glow.

It does look kind of shimmery, but not too like glittery it. It still has glow it kind of gives like a wet skin. Look wow, oh my gosh. I love that. I love this as a gorgeous body highlight, i feel like that is so flattering. It also. Can be mixed in with foundation, which is what i want to try out next, so whenever i just try out mixing products or primers, i like to use the la colors, truly matte long, wear, high pigment foundation and lets see if we can amp up this foundation. Add some glow and then, of course, im also going to try this just as a regular highlighter on top of the foundation like how i normally wear highlighters. But i love that, since it has the dropper i feel like its just made for mixing in with products and adding glow. I may have added too much. I kind of did equal amounts of each the foundation and the highlighter, but lets see how that looks mix. It up seems like it mixes well now time to blend it all over my face. Okay, there is no denying the beautiful glow and sheen that this foundation is giving my skin and, like i said this is a matte foundation, but it no longer looks matte at all. It looks like a truly glowing radiant hydrating foundation, but it doesnt look sparkly, which is amazing, thats, something that kind of worries me about adding a liquid highlighter to a foundation like this, because i dont want to have that tin man silver face.

I dont want it to look like im wearing sparkle, but this does not look that way at all, and i added a lot of the highlighter to this and i have a lot of glow to my skin right now. But it looks so natural like it doesnt. Even look like im wearing foundation or highlighter, but my skin looks so dewy and radiant and hydrated, and just amazing. This is what i want my skin to look like. This is the type of skin that i love and i feel like its blending out. The same looks great even smooth on the skin doesnt look at all heavy, even though you saw the coverage that im getting from this, and this la colors foundation is very inexpensive. I get it at dollar general, but adding in this highlighter to it makes it look like such a luxurious foundation, and i dont think that adding the highlighter altered the color of the foundation either. So it truly is just the perfect mix in glowy highlighter. Like look at my skin right now, i am so excited about this, like i cant believe this is my skin, like it looks natural like its my skin, but i have a whole face of foundation and highlighter on it, but it just looks like it would be Natural, which is what i am always looking for with foundation and makeup, but okay lets amp it up even more, even though i dont even feel like.

I need to necessarily add highlighter, since my skin is already so glowing, but i am just going to take a little bit which i do feel like. This is going to be able to last me a while, since its so pigmented a little goes a long way. Im just going to take some on my fingers here and lets. Add that cheek highlight oh, my gosh. I just love this shade too, like a silvery pink just so pretty any way that i can incorporate pink into my makeup is something that i am excited to do but wow. So this is actually sitting beautifully on top of the foundation and that is so glowing intense. But the texture is so natural, like its melting into the skin and the makeup wow blends out really well with my finger, but just to perfect the edges a little bit. Wow, oh my gosh okay, so i felt like my skin was already really glowing and radiant, but i love how it looks with this highlighter. On top, i know its a little overboard, but it just looks so beautiful and the texture looks so smooth natural. Oh, my gosh im going to be wearing this highlighter just from head to toe. I mixed in my foundation on top of my foundation alone on the body. It is just so multitasking beautiful, no matter how you apply it, which is so impressive to me, because sometimes, liquid highlighters illuminators are really only good in one method of applying, so maybe theyre just good as a highlighter like this or just good mixed in with a Product, but this is such an incredible formula that it works in all ways and the shade too, to be versatile enough to work in all of those methods is so impressive to me.

I look at my skin right now. It looks amazing. It looks so radiant. It looks so healthy, oh my gosh im so excited. I think you can tell how much i love this product wow. So i would love to hear in the comments down below your thoughts on this product. If youve tried it out, what is your favorite method of applying it i cant even choose. I love every single method that i tried out so im just going to, like i said, wear this head to toe well.

The post ABOUT-FACE Light Lock Highlight Fluid in Fight or Flight Tutorial & Review appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/08/26/about-face-light-lock-highlight-fluid-in-fight-or-flight-tutorial-review/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review