Doctor V How I Layer My Skincare Skin Of Colour Brown Or Black Skin

Some ingredients mix well together. Others damage the skin barrier when used together, others actually supercharge ingredients when theyre combined some are best in the morning. Some are best in the evening and actually because of unregulation um. You can basically put what you want on the packaging and the ingredient. Doesnt even need to be in the therapeutic index, so then its a whole waste of a whole step. So there is a lot of confusion when it comes to skincare in this video im going to be telling you the ingredients that i use on my skin, how to mix them and layer them which ones i wear in the morning, which ones i wear in the Evening and the classic mistakes that can be made so its always important to look at the persons lifestyle. So im going to tell you now im a very busy mom. I have two children im 38 years old, which means im getting fine lines um. I have melasma ive had melasma since my late 20s and i manage it and keep it under control by using tyrosinase inhibitors, which ill be talking about in my skincare routine, and i have found that as ive aged im approaching 40. Now. I think that my skin is looking. Duller is more drier and i need to do more to my skin than i used to do. You know in my 20s. So if you have a similar skincare issues to me, then this is the video for you um and were going to go through everything step by step.

If that sounds good to you give me a thumbs up, lets dive right in if these conditions ive just got. If my conditions are not the same as your skincare issues and i have written a book for you called skin revolution published by harpercollins, which is available globally on amazon on wallstones adobe smith, which goes through combination, uh issues and then step by step routines. So sometimes you havent got time to watch a 20 minute video and you just want to flick to the chapter. Ive made this book for you, so you can um grab uh grab one of those right starting off with my am routine so because im rushing around first in the morning, i dont have time to do a 10 step morning, routine. It has to be as quick as possible, so for me the key is to wash off any uh dirt from the night before all my actives from the night before any dead skin cells from the night before, and so i use my micellar gel wash to do That thats my first step. In addition, because of sleeping all night, your face is going to be more puffy in the morning and so for me, i like to use anti inflammatories, so for me the key ingredients would be. The anti inflammatories would be centella, asiatica, panthenol and alan toen, because i want brightening agents in my wash. I look for niacinamide and vitamin e, and because i want my skin to feel supple and its getting dry, especially in the winter and with age um.

I like glycerin, so i combined them all into my first step, which is the micellar gel wash from the dr meteor ratan range and in there also added derm stem because for me i want anti aging ingredients and it stimulates collagen so thats a trademark complex that Weve put into the micellar gel wash and you can get the link for this. All the whole range is down below. In addition, because i find layering so confusing. I made sure on here. I wrote step one of two on the front for am and in the pm is step two of six, so you can literally follow step by step in the am and pm, then for me, the second step is my moisturizer, because i havent got time to do Too many things, so the second step is my moisturizer and the key ingredients for me are peptides ceramides. I like niacinamide, two percent. I, like licorice root, extract for my pigmentation and i need humectants and anti inflammatories to protect my skin, especially when im going outside its cold theres uv theres pollution – and this is all triggering inflammation in my skin. So i combined it all into our serrapep brightening moisturizer from again the dr mita ratan range and the third step, which is absolutely essential, is your spf 50 broad spectrum, and i prefer mineral sunscreen. If you have sensitive skin, if you have rosacea, if you have pigmentation or you have any form of inflammation taking place on the skin, and so for me, of course it is unsinkable, and this is designed for skin of color.

So it has no white cast. For me again, because hyperpigmentation is my issue i put in here melashield, which is a uv, stable, tyrosinase inhibitor, and that basically helps to reverse pigmentation throughout the day in the evening, when i get back um first thing i want to do is to wash off all The makeup and sunscreen from my face, so you want to double cleanse thats the gentlest way to remove everything from the skin without tugging at the skin, avoid makeup wipes or any foam washes that are going to strip the skin too much. You want your skin to feel supple after youve washed it. That really is the key. You never want your skin to feel dry. So first thing i do is use the oil melting cleanser, and i rub it into my skin for about 20 seconds and its actually really a relaxing part of the whole skincare routine, especially for me, look how dark my eyeliner is. I wear black black black eyeliner and all my lipsticks are highly pigmented because, with skin of color, it just doesnt show up if im not wearing a highly pigmented makeup and so actually within 20 seconds. This has removed all of it and if it is particularly water resistant, you can use a cloth to just gently. Remove the oil from the skin and all the black makeup comes off. The second step of your double cleanse is your micellar gel wash, and this will remove any water based dirt.

So this way youve basically removed oil based dirt and then water based dirt. Your skin is now clean, ready for actives. The next step, for me is the toner. Now the mistake people tend to make with toners is that they use alcohol based toners to give that astringent squeaky feel, and they think that that means its clean it doesnt. What that means is. You are now signaling to your um to your skin, to produce more sebum and actually leads to oilier skin faster and can lead to breakouts, so its just its. Not what you want to do. The purpose of a toner is to hydrate the skin, to create um to calm the skin, reduce any inflammation, because washing your skin, no matter how you do it is going to lead to some inflammation and also to remove any excess dirt. That may still be on the skin. Dont forget your toner. Tension is water based, which means you can have a higher percentage of actives in your toner than in anything else. So remember how we always say start with the thinner serums. First, your toner, essentially is the thinnest active youre going to put onto your skin first. So for me, the most important things are anti inflammatory. So i use three anti inflammatories centella asiatica panthenol and alan toen, and then i use niacinamide and then i use glycerin, which is basically the water magnet which i want to use. First, i want to hydrate the skin first before i do anything else to the skin.

I also added derm stem in because its a leave on product, so it helps to stimulate collagen while it sits on the skin. So this is a super hydrating toner then, because with age your skin becomes duller and it means that theres less penetration of actives. I exfoliate once a week too. I also feel it helps with my hyperpigmentation or any dark marks. So for me i use five percent mandelic acid plus five percent lactic acid, plus seven percent glycerin. So you want it to be. You want water magnets really in your exfoliator, because your exfoliator can dry the skin, which is a mistake, the skin of color, because we already have less ceramides in our skin um. And for me i also added anti inflammatory centaur aseatica, because any form of exfoliation is going to irritate the skin and for us we constantly have to be minimizing inflammation in our skin. So this is what i put into exfoliate to glow and i use this once a week. The question i get asked is but dr v, if you put your toner on first and then your exfoliator arent, you just removing the toner and it wasnt really worth it. Actually, the toner is a base, so remember all the anti inflammatories that went into your toner and then you put the exfoliator on on top. So you get very little irritation with my exfoliator, whereas thats the number one problem with exfoliation for skin of color.

So i purposefully wanted a base of anti inflammation and then the exfoliation so that we get maximum benefit but with minimum irritation, and that is a tight, fine rope that we need to walk for skin of color if youre, not exfoliating. So, on the other six nights a week thats when you use your treatment, creams or treatment, serums, always put your treatment creams on first before you add any other antioxidants or supplements on top. So for me, my melasma, this is my main area. It started to spread up here, but now ive got it under control. This is completely gone, and this is you cant really see it anymore on my cheapers im wearing makeup right now, but um. If you follow me on instagram, i show you without makeup and we get ready together once a week, but um yeah. I keep it under control with the facial pigmentation kit. So this is a two piece kit with ten typos in this inhibitors in it um, and this is basically designed for skin and color. So i use the hpc clear two nights, the third night i use fighter ace and i keep doing that. So i keep doing two notes. One night, two notes one night um and your hpc clear is basically the active cream which goes into the skin to calm down the melanocyte um. And then your vita ace is rejuvenating the skin on the third day, letting the skin rest and recover ready for the next cycle and again were walking that fine line where your maximum efficacy, with minimum irritation and thats.

Why its a balance, then? On top of this, i apply my antioxidant serum, so this is for me the key ingredients was vitamin a retinol palmitate, vitamin e vitamin c, but tetrahexal decoloscope with fat soluble vitamin c, because i want to stimulate collagen and coenzyme q10. So what i did with this was, i basically combined it to stabilize antioxidants. If you ever see, antiox a single antioxidant is unlikely to be effective because its unstable it gets oxidized quickly. You want to use them in combination, and i used it in an airless pump. Opaque pump so that you cant see theres no light that gets through. So if i take it out the case, this is what it looks like and, as you can see, its an airless pump and no light can get through now, as we age, our skin is getting drier and we do need to be using ceramides. As i already said before, we have less ceramides and caucasian skin um, and so this is one of the reasons. One of the many reasons why we tend to get large pools with age where skin may feel drier and why our skin looks duller and so actually hydration is key. And if youre going to pick one product to wear at night time, it would be pap. So this is a brightening moisturizer, its got your ceramides in it and its just the one product, i would say is: if you just couldnt only have time to do one.

This would be the product, i would say you would need, and your skin will feel amazing. Straight afterwards, dont forget to join our private facebook group um its a really safe space. Where you can talk about your skincare, you can show photos and people are so helpful. Its called dr v sock family. So please, please do join it. Please know that im in the comments section for one out, the launch of every single video so do hit that notification bell and subscribe. Im on instagram ive got two accounts skincare by dr v and dr peter ratan im also on tick tock, which is dr mitaran. So if you want snappy um information on skincare those the accounts to follow the links to all the products, ive discussed today are down below um and i look forward to seeing your photos if you then come and join us on facebook and upload pictures of your Before and after after one month of using the documentation daily range, i think youre going to see a notice noticeable difference in your pigmentation anti aging, wrinkles and brightening of the skin. So i hope you guys love it as much as i do.

The post Doctor V – How I Layer My Skincare | Skin Of Colour | Brown Or Black Skin appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/11/29/doctor-v-how-i-layer-my-skincare-skin-of-colour-brown-or-black-skin/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review