Skincare Product Favourites 2021 Lakisha Adams

Most of these products are things that you havent, really seen me talk about before. So im super excited to share with you guys these products. If this is your first time seeing my face, my name is lakeisha and on the channel i post a lot of skincare makeup, hair and lifestyle related videos. If that is something youre interested in then make sure you are subscribed and without further ado lets get started. So were going to start off in skincare, like we always do. The first thing that i have been loving happens to be a serum. Now this is the azaleen bellflower daily calming serum. This is a super lightweight serum. It is extremely calming and hydrates your skin. So well, whenever i have irritated skin or if ive done any type of peels, which i have been doing a lot of lately, this has definitely been a savior in that now i apply this while my skin is still damp just to make sure that its not Evaporating water from my skin, but it leaves my skin feeling so amazing. Typically, i use this in my evening routine. But if i peel, which i do my peels in the morning, i would do it then too. The next product is one that i was a little bit reluctant to try simply because so many people were raving about it and i was like really, then i tried it and now im raving about it too. This is the low recipe watermelon glow, niacinamide dew drops.

First of all smells amazing, and you see this little hollow pink, look that it has to it. It leaves that on your skin too, so with something like this, i usually like to apply like a shimmer under my foundation with something like this. You dont need anything like it is a little bit shimmery um when i say shimmery i dont need like glitter, i mean like it applies and gives you this beautiful sheen to your skin. Like do you see how beautiful and radiant that looks – and it just makes your skin feel so hydrated? I would say that this is a step up from a serum, its, not necessarily like a like a watery consistency, its more like a jelly type of product, which personally, i enjoy kind of like an emulsion thats. The word im looking for it has a texture of an emulsion to it and because it has nice in mind, you guys know one my favorite ingredients. It truly helps to brighten the skin. It doesnt leave a sticky finish at all and it just applies beautifully and wears so well on your skin definitely worth the price. In my opinion, the next product is an eye cream. Now i definitely said before that i dont usually wear a lot of eye creams. Just because theyre overpriced moisturizers, but there are certain instances where eye creams can really help, especially if you guys have dark spots around your eyes or if you have wrinkles around your eyes or whatever the case may be, it can be beneficial can be beneficial to use.

One that has um niacinamide or one that has a vitamin c or even a retinol, and the one that i have is the inky list retinol eye cream. This one has been beautiful because i use retinol on my skin. It is quite strong and i dont want to be using that around my eyes. So in this instance, yes, you would go ahead and apply a specific retinol there, too, and because im using um. What do you call it because i recently started using tetranoin. I definitely dont want that around my eyes, but i do want to make sure that im getting the same benefits as im, getting on my face under my eyes. So this has become very, very helpful for me and i do find that it makes my eyes look. A little bit more brighter like i started getting a little bit of under eye wrinkles, probably because i havent been sleeping that well but um since increasing my sleep. Water intake, as well as using this ive, definitely noticed a difference under my eyes and ive been using. This, i think, for three or four months now it has been very, very beneficial and its super inexpensive too. If you guys follow my tic tac or instagram, you guys would know that i recently came back from a vacation to the caribbean. One thing about my skin and heat or hot climates is that it gets extremely irritated im very, very prone to getting irritation heat rashes, especially during the change of the weather, the change of the season.

So one thing that has been helping to keep my skin my face under control is the secret repair tiger grass cream from dr jart. I tried numerous of these dr dart products before, but this one was so handy because its in a sample size and it i brought this on my trip with me – to apply to the highest points of my cheeks and it definitely helps prevent any type of like Redness on my skin, my skin, yes, it does get red um. It does prevent some of those redness. Some of that irritation on my skin and has been very helpful. I kind of use it as an after sun bomb on my skin to calm it down and ive, been loving this so much okay. The next two are creams. The first one is the la roche posay tolerating dermatillato cream and its just supposed to be that occlusive layer. They do have another one, the one thats a fluid, but i really do like the thickness of this cream, especially in the winter right now it is december. So, yes, i love how much this just moisturizes your skin, but it doesnt feel thick. It doesnt feel sticky. It doesnt feel, like you, have like a super heavy occlusive, its just a step below that and thats one of the reasons. I really love this product. Theres. No fragrance in here, of course, and its meant specifically for people with sensitive skin, definitely love this one here.

The second cream was also sent to me through pr. This is the neutrium multi peptide moisturizer. Now this one is really cool, because it has some really amazing ingredients in here its supposed to help prevent wrinkles and fine lines, and so on and so forth. I am upwards of 25, so its definitely something that im hankering down on to make sure that i age gracefully now it isnt necessarily for anti aging or any of those things. I actually really like the look of wrinkles around your eyes. I feel like it makes you look like youre expressive. It makes you look like youre a bit more mature. It shows that youve smiled that youve laughed that you lived a life worth living. So what im talking about anti aging products or anti wrinkle products? That is not the purpose its. I just want to make sure that my skin looks as good as it can be, not necessarily trying to fight aging or anything like that. I think its a privileged age with grace and so yeah anyways, that little spiel, but this has been so beautiful. It is one of those like creamy products, theres something about nintendos products that like it, it really stands out to me theres something about neutrinos products, especially their creams, that make it so buttery on your skin, like i am in love with, whoever is their formulator. They are doing such a great job. This is one of my hands down favorite moisturizers that i wear every single morning on a daily basis.

The last thing for skin care is one that i had used a couple years ago and i recently started using again. This is the oxygen facial flash recovery mask from dr brandt and if you have been following me for a really long time, you know that i talked about this so many times before, but i recently purchased another bottle. They are a little bit expensive, so its something i dont purchase all the time, but i just have fallen in love with this product once again, its one of those like oxy, so its an oxygen mask one of those carbonated masks you put it on and it Just like it bubbles up on your skin with the carbon, and it just leaves your skin feeling so soft and so moisturized, like the texture of your skin, feels different after using this now. This is more of like a luxurious experience, so, if youre looking for that luxurious experience, this is definitely something that you would want to try. I love this mask. I dont purchase it all the time because its quite expensive, but i do love to treat myself and when i do. This is the one that i get. Winter is one of those times when you will have dryness crackiness on your lips, and especially the lipstick that im wearing today is the mac, ruby, roux, and it tends to get a little bit dry if you havent moisturize your lips properly. Yall. I put this on this is the lip conditioner hydrant from mac, and it has made my lips feel so plush.

This shade of lipstick is one of the driest lipsticks out on the market, but its one of my favorites and im always a little nervous to use it in the winter, but with this its not a problem at all, like look at my lips right now, they Look hydrated: how do they look hydrated with ruby woo? I have no idea, but this is how so i put this on like 20 minutes before putting on my lipstick and it leaves it looking amazing. The last thing for my face is the zit sticker kill a spot clarifying patch kit. Now the sit stickers themselves are not new, but theyve come in this larger bag that holds 20 clarifying patches as well as cleaning swabs, and i love the size. Yall already know these are so good, especially if you have those pimples that are on the surface that you can see, or even ones that are under skin, because they have the micro darts. They kind of go through your skin and deliver what you the the ingredients to the actual pimple underneath to stop it from even becoming a head or to make sure that the head goes away completely. These are some of my favorites definitely worth the money for makeup. I have been obsessed with the by mario um soft sculpt, shaping stick. This one is in the shade dark deep. It is legitimately like a butter. The only issue i have with this is that for some reason it like doesnt turn up like theres a lot of products in here like all the way here, but i think this particular bottle is a little bit faulty because it doesnt really spin like its supposed To but anyways i love how this applies.

It applies like butter on your skin im wearing it today, it blends out so nicely. The only other issue i have with this is. I think this is the darkest shade that they have im. Obviously, not the darkest skin tone that is out there so thats a little bit unfortunate. I wish that they would come out with a bigger shade range, because this is honestly such a good product for my hair ive been trying a couple of products as well. This one actually came as a huge shock to me, its from the dollar store. This is the salon selectives instant repair leave in conditioner, and it first of all smells amazing. This is like my seventh bottle of this. This is the only thing i use in terms of a leave in conditioner, um, im, im so shocked by this product. It leaves your hair just so smooth and soft and detangled, and it just ah its one of my favorites. If you have not tried this yet please do you will. Thank me later. I was recently sent this scalp a treatment from medicube, and i kind of use this as a conditioner, both the scalp treatment and the conditioner, and i washed it. I used this sorry when i was washing my hair with braids in i love the nozzle because it really does help for that. But basically you know it is so i was a little bit nervous because, usually when products come like this, theyre, usually a bit more liquid and i was like how is this a conditioner? But when you put it on your hair, let me tell yall it for some reason, like it emulsifies, in a way that ive never really seen a liquid do before its its its a really interesting formula, its supposed to help moisturize and nourish both your hair and Scalp and truly it does this when i was washing it out of my hair, i was like.

Oh my god, like there was just so much product. You dont need to use a lot for this to work at all. You just put it in after shampooing your hair leave it in for about five to ten minutes, or so, while youre in the shower doing your shaving, routine or whatever the case may be, and then rinse it out. It is absolutely amazing – and usually i use like thick butters on my hair to moisturize or to thick, not thick. Usually, i use like thick conditioners on my hair to make sure that its thoroughly moisturized thoroughly hydrated, but this is legitimately all you need. I really do love this ill, be doing a video on this soon, so you guys can see it in action. Okay, the last two products are for my body. Well start with the meta cube. This one was also sent to me. I havent heard too many people talk about this before, but this is the medicube red, clear, sika body scrub im really impressed by metacubes body collection. They have such great products specifically for acne prone skin, and that is one of the reasons i love them. It leaves your skin, so silky smooth and it doesnt really have a scent to be honest, which it has. It has a very clean scent like its not overly fragrant, its not going to knock you out, which you guys know im, not a huge fan of highly scented products.

I like more subtle fragrance, but this one has truly been amazing, leaves your skin super hydrated super soft to the touch its one of my favorites. Last but not least, i have the first, a beauty bump eraser body scrub with 10. Aha, this is their smaller bottle and i actually picked up a bigger one as well as you can see its completely done. I love this thing if you struggle with bumpy skin or just anything going on with this area here also bumpy skin, on your stomach, because i used to shave my belly hair, so theres, a bunch of bumps there that i need to get rid of this, helps A lot the booty, the arms, the stomach, wherever you need to get like a really smooth, silky skin. This is the one for you. I love this scrub hands down.

The post Skincare Product Favourites 2021 | Lakisha Adams appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/01/07/skincare-product-favourites-2021-lakisha-adams/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review