HUGE NYKAA HAUL I spent too much! Laisha Sehgal #YouTubePartnerProgram

So how are you guys doing? I hope you all are doing great and safe and happy summers to all of you. Happy belated holi! Also im! Sorry, if i didnt wish you happy holi, i just dont like the festival, and i hope the sun has been treating you guys all right, because it hasnt been nice to me at all. So i thought of buying a sunscreen seems like that. I ended up buying a lot of sunscreen. Yes guys i am back with yet another nykaa haul. I love doing nike hauls. It is literally the best thing makeup makes me so happy. I just dont like to apply it. I went for a lot of restocks. I discovered a lot of new things. Also, this haul is going to be pretty exciting now without any further ado guys shall we so, as we started this video on a sunscreen note id like to show you guys my holy grail, which is this la shield sunscreen. I absolutely love this sunscreen. A lot ive tried, many sunscreens ive tried the neutrogena ones. Ive tried the ponds. One ponds, one is really great, but this one, my love is literally the best. I have a really sensitive skin type. My skin doesnt break out at all. Whenever i apply this one, it automatically made it to my favorites, a shield if youre watching this, just sponsor me moving on to the next product, which is a nike lux, and if you guys already dont know what nike lux exactly is.

It is a luxury store of nykaa only which basically have a lot of luxury brands like mac, charlotte beauty, clinici and much more expensive brands. So i thought of pampering myself with a nike lux. I deserve the world, so i got this mac studio fix in the shade nc 42 and i love this product. I just ran out of it, so i got a refills a bit darker for my shade, but i didnt want to mess with any other shade. The full coverage powder you dont even have to apply a concealer or a foundation or even a bb cream. You just have to apply this one. You are good to go thats why? I would suggest you guys to invest in this one, because if you buy any other powder, you will end up buying a lot of stuff cookie up of your foundation, millionaire concealer bill. Anybody id suggest you to buy the all in one. So this one retailed me for rupees, 2950 rupees. The next one is this mini mac studio fix foundation. I really wanted to try a foundation, so i thought of trusting mac. My already powder use karthi, so i thought of giving a shot to the foundation too. The packaging is really cute. I really like this mini chotusa water, its really travel friendly. You can just put it into your little purse. I havent tried this one, but i know that this is my shade, its given a heartbeat right here, huh, which is basically wrong, and i got it online.

I wont suggest this one to you guys. Luckily this is my shade. This one retailed me for rupees 1750.. Next, one is a freebie from mac only it is the mac prep and prime setting spray thats. How it looks like this is the actual bottle, usually travel friendly, guys feels kind of fresh next up. We have is yet another luxury box, and i have no idea. Hes, making its a basic, a mac, pink pouch, which has a classic mac, branding its a medium sized pouch, its also a freebie. Next one is again a freebie, because obviously i made such a huge purchase. They just owed it to me mac. It is the mac prep and prime natural radiance base lumeray. I already have this one thats, how it looks like yeah that was it for the luxury. So next up we have this maybelline fit me concealer. I again ran out of it and i got a refill. It is literally the best concealer. It is in the shade 25 medium. I am already wearing it right now and it retailed me for rupees 4.99 rupees. Next, one is again a newbie for me, which is this. My glam ultimate long stay matte, lipstick, thats, how it looks like its coffee, luxurious packaging, hair its in the shade foxy. I am already wearing it right now, but you cant recognize it because i have mixed it with, like 70 other shades thats how it looks like the texture is average, i wont say its the best lip product that ive ever tried literally tell me for rupees 6.

99 Rupees, so the next product that i got from nika is this renee tees lip plumper. I was really looking for a lip plumper since so long renee launched this one recently i thought of giving it a shot. Ive used it so many times literally plumps your lips, not like a lip scream. Curtains, oh yeah yeah they for 95 rupees hopping on to the next product, which is from neutrogena, is their neutrogena hydro boost serum. It is literally the main character for my skin care. Super hydrating, let me just show you the texture of this beauty thats, how hydrating it is. It gives instant hydration and glow to your pretty pretty face plus, so you need the hydration on your skin duh, so the serum costed me for rupees 840. so hopping on to the next product, which is again from neutrogena. It is their neutrogena hydro boost moisturizer its in the same range as these serum. My skin is like really sensitive, so i prefer applying gel moisturizer gel serums, anything which is hydrating the moisturizer retails for 1150 rupees. I can even pay billions for this one guys. So next up, i have body shop. Sheer lip butter, ive already tried body shopka. I tried it in the strawberry variant. I guess but its completely useless for me, because im caffeine sent me a whole lip hamper to me. It contains lip oil, lip scrub, lip sleeping, mask and whatnot. I dont know. Why did i even got this one? I dont regret buying this because i love collecting lip products a lot.

The next product i got from naika. Is this biotique bio papaya scrub its literally the best scrub that ive ever used its a body scrub, also its like an all in one kind of thing and biotique is a really nice brand and it retails for 75 rupees just buy it next up we have, Is this innisfree green tea seed serum? I got a refill for my mom because my mom ran out of it and my mom swears by this product. I really like the applicator and thats how it looks like the packaging is also good, but cant beat my neutrogena one. It retailed me for rupees 1950 rupees, so the next product is something that i really wanted to try and it is the innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask ive heard a lot of influencers and people rave about this product. I wanted to give it a shot and an innisfree coffee. Sorry mask used it retailed before rupees 1100 rupees. So, as you guys know that i love collecting body mist, so i got my hands on this nika wanderlust sea salt body mist. It smells so great, but this curtain is working its surely going to be my signature scent. I am not really into fruity kind of pregnancies. I even dont like feminine fragrances. It kind of smells like my best friend, but it doesnt. Let me use his perfume, so i got a backup dude. I dont need you anymore. This costed me for rupees, 500 rupees, just look at the packaging and the quantity and if youre getting this in rupees 500 go for it before someone else does next up.

I restocked a lot of body washes from nike because i personally love nike shards. They are really refreshing on the packaging, so lets just dive into the shuttles already. So the first shot gel that i got from naika is this nika wanderlust, california almond milk charger, and i feel like its going to be my least favorite charger. I just dont like almond at all comment down. If you dont, like almond too, my father forces me to eat it, im like no next up, we have is something that im really excited to try, which is the nike wonderlust french lavender, and i really like lavender variant, cake body wash and ive already tried one. So i wanted to give naika a short. I really like this one. So much next up, we have. Is this nike, japanese cherry blossom char gel? I already have a hand wash in the same variant, so i know how it smells, how it feels like and its really refreshing, its pink and i love pink. Last, but not the least. We have this maca sea salt variant. It is as same as my body mist and ive already tried this one sea salt, watery positivity radiate its really good for manifestation and stuff cant, wait to open it and try it already its the salts world and im just living in it. So thats it. For this video – and i hope you guys like this – if you guys did please like share and subscribe to my channel, it would mean a lot to me and yeah ill, just see in the next one.

The post HUGE NYKAA HAUL I spent too much! | Laisha Sehgal | #YouTubePartnerProgram appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/04/02/%f0%9f%98%b1-huge-nykaa-haul-%f0%9f%9b%8d-i-spent-too-much-laisha-sehgal-youtubepartnerprogram/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review