Maybelline Fast Sculpt Brow Gel Review

It looks like for this item on what i was looking it up online. You can get this at so many different places. This seems to be a very popular brow, gel at ulta, its nine dollars. I use a brow gel every day. I, like clear, brow, gels. I, like tinted brow gels. It doesnt really matter to me, and so im excited to see how this is going to be at filling in my brow, with nothing in it and just how it is as a regular brow gel on top of a brow pencil, which is my usual way of Filling in my brows every day, but so i am super picky with how my brows look and the products that i use – and i am obsessed with filling in my brows, so im so excited to try this product out lets first check out the wand. Oh, i like this, its small, but it only has long bristles on one side, the other side has very short bristles. So this is interesting. Its a little bit like a comb. Okay lets go ahead and apply it first to the brow without the pencil in it. So we can see how this looks alone, so im just going to take the longer side and carefully brush it through. This does come in some other shades of brown. It also comes in a clear and a blonde, but they didnt have too many options at the family dollar that i went to so initially im thinking this looks a little dark.

I probably could have gone a shade, lighter, maybe even gotten the blonde, but its working like a mascara, pretty much to add some volume and color to my brow hairs i like it it brushes through nicely. This is a good applicator. It coats all the brow hairs without looking clumpy wow. That is such a great difference, an improvement. If youre someone that doesnt fill in your brows, i still think throwing on a tinted brow gel can make such a difference like you just saw here, but its so easy and it looks natural. I just feel like all brows need a little something to them. Every day, im just so into filling in brows and its something i feel like i notice right away, but since i am so picky with how my brows look, i just dont love my natural shape to my brow so thats. Why i use the pencil to get more of a precise shape, but if you didnt have to shape your brows anymore, and you just wanted to put this brow gel on for a little volume a little color, it would be such a great option. I wish i liked the natural shape of my brows enough to just wear this, because it really is an awesome product seriously. Probably one of the easiest and most effective tinted brow gels that ive tried because a lot of times they look too gloopy too unnatural, and i almost would wear my brows.

Like this alone, i say almost because i know that id still want to fill it in with the pencil and get a little bit more of a precise shape, but it really looks so good on its own and i think its dried down yeah. It has a great hold, but its not crunchy, which is another thing im super picky about with my brow, gels, yay. Okay, now lets see how it is on top of the pencil to hopefully give some more volume and emphasize the brow hairs to make the brow. Look even more full and natural yeah. It is looking so good its just giving more definition i feel like or maybe some more dimension to my brow to make them look fuller and since it has such a good hold, i love the formula as well. So, im loving how it looks super easy to apply really like this wand. Im loving this formula. I am having no complaints im so excited to have found a really good drugstore tinted brow gel, because i love an anastasia beverly hills. Brow gel a benefit brow gel, but those are expensive and for six dollars. I think this is a fantastic option. Im loving how this brow looks, and this shade is going to work nicely with my brow, pencil too, to slightly darken. The brow hairs make them a little bit more noticeable. So this is doing everything i was hoping for im so happy with it so impressed.

I keep looking in the mirror here at my brows because they look so good, so real and thats. What i want for my brows, because, even though i clearly make my brow, look so different than how it naturally is without any product in it. I still dont want people to know that theres brow product in here, and i think this product is perfect for creating that illusion and that ideal brow hair. So if you have tried this out, let me know what you think of it in the comments down below, but if you havent tried it out yet i really do recommend trying this, especially for such a great inexpensive drugstore option to get into brow gel or just A really fun good one to try if you already are into brow gels. So thank you so much for watching. My video today be sure to like comment and subscribe to my channel.

The post Maybelline Fast Sculpt Brow Gel Review appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/04/04/maybelline-fast-sculpt-brow-gel-review/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

smartwatch review HW12 Series 6 CLONE Smartwatch 40mm WITH SPLIT SCREEN & WORKING CROWN! Unboxing & Review