FULL FACE OF GLAM USING mini MAKEUP Affordable & Highend

Look that you see on myself using all mini makeup products. This has turned out super super gorgeous, loving how it looks on myself. These are all the tiny, little mini makeup products that i use to create this makeup. Look on my face today. Look how adorable and cute each of these products look. I have a mix of high end as well as affordable products. These days even affordable brands like sugar pack, nyca etc, are bringing some beautiful and affordable mini makeup products. So i have definitely tried to include as many affordable products as possible in todays video, but its definitely gon na be a mix of high end as well as affordable products. So if you wan na know how i created this gorgeous makeup, look using a full face of mini makeup products, then please do continue watching so starting off with a cleansed face. I use my derma vibe hydra cleanser to get rid of all the dirt and impurity. This is an amazing cleanser, even if you have sensitive skin types, and it maintains the ph level of your skin, then to prep and moisturize my skin im using my nutrition vitamin e moisturizing lotion, which is really nourishing and acts as a beautiful pre makeup base and Applying it all over the face and neck and let it sink for a bit before i apply any foundation or anything like that, then im going to take my um cutler mini eyebrow definer from kalaba.

I think this is in the shade chestnut and it is a very, very well pigmented product, as you can see here, so a little bit goes a long long way, but its such a great, affordable, eyebrow, product and im just going through my brows here. Trust me, the eyebrows will get better by the end. Do not worry Music um, then to prep my skin im gon na take the nike prep me up primer in a tiny little tube. I think nico had released this very very recently and it really caught my eye, so i bought it because this is such a lovely primer, especially if you have an oily skin type. It does make your makeup last pretty pretty well and creates a very smooth and even canvas so im applying the product and gently tapping into my skin so that it fills in all the open pores for foundation im using a very um recent favorite foundation. This is the smashbox hydra foundation. I think its called. This is a tiny little version, and this is in the shade 4.0, which is an exact exact match to my skin tone, so im applying a little bit of the foundation all over the face, literally all over the face, because i did not use any color corrector. So this is just gon na even out my skin tone and help it look more flawless. Then i built up the coverage to get a desired coverage and this is how beautiful and flawless my skin looks after the foundation for concealer.

I have this tarte shape tape mini concealer, but unfortunately this is in a very, very pale shade. I think its called light sand so im just dotting a little bit of that concealer on the under eye and wherever i usually highlight, and also on the eyelid region, to slightly darken it up im taking my foundation again and putting that right. On top of the lighter shade of concealer just to balance everything out and so that the concealer doesnt look too white or ghostly on my skin, because this is such a light. Shade of concealer for my skin tone and then im going to blend it out using a concealer blending brush again. The tarte shape tape is a very, very high coverage product. So a little bit goes a long, long way and yeah im just trying to blend everything out until everything looks super flawless and seamless – and i kind of forgot to apply this eyeshadow primer before so im going to apply the smashbox 24r eyeshadow primer on the eyelids And just tapping it um, on top of the eyelids to add a bit of subtle sheen on the skin im going to take the charlotte tilbury hollywood flawless filter in the shade 6.5 deep. This is a beautiful, very, very soft, um, glowy kind of a product. So, im just putting that only on the high points of my face and gently and slowly blending it out. You can also apply it before your foundation.

Underneath that way. Also, it reflects a lot of light and gives your skin a beautiful, healthy, looking glow then to set everything in place. Did you know that pack made these tiny little um translucent powders? This is in a banana shade. Look at the difference um in size, so im taking a generous amount of the banana loose powder and putting that on the under eyes and to bake around the mouth area and also a little bit on the inner cheek region, Music for eyeshadow im using the huda Beauty, nude rich mini eyeshadow, obsessions palette. You know what i mean so im, picking up the beautiful rosy matte shade on a blending brush and putting that on the crease. These mini eyeshadow palettes from huda. Beauty are amazing. They are such great in quality. They are the exact same quality as their bigger palettes, but in a smaller little packaging with a limited amount of eyeshadows, but they are great, great eyeshadow, palettes, very well. Curated then, im going to take a darker shade of brown and putting that on the crease, as well as the outer corners of my eyes, then i have this very cool uh little product from nykaa. This is their mini. Lip and eyeshadow thing its a liquid uh products. I dont really remember the name of this product, ill put it in the description box, but what i did was i just applied it at the outer corner and blended it out.

Then i took this beautiful, pink shimmer. Eyeshadow from the huda beauty palette and applying that using my finger on the eyelids and then to top it off im using the mac um loose pigment in the shade rose, which is a duo, chrome, kind of a pigment. It has pink and golden shift to it. And again, this is a tiny version and i love this pigment so im just putting that right on the center of my eyelids to make it pop more then, im going to take this very beautiful, deep cranberry, blackberry kind of a shade again, which is a matte Shade and putting that very, very close to my upper lash line using a pencil brush Music, then i took the smashbox always on gel eyeliner kajal in a black shade. This kajal pencil is much more pigmented, long, lasting dark and intense than the mac, tiny kajal that you get in the market. They are almost the same price, but i prefer this one more because its more pigmented and jet black. So i put that on the water line on the lash line and on my upper lash line very very slightly just a slight definition and again im going to smudge it out using a pencil brush once im happy with the eye makeup work im just going to Brush off the excess of loose powder on the under eye and on the rest of the face as well and im setting the rest of the face as well, using the same translucent loose powder just to mattify it and then for mascara.

Im. Using this amazing mascara. From too faced, this is not their better than sex mascara. This is the damn girl mascara, which is really really nice even better than the other too faced mascara look at how much of volume and definition it gave my lashes so im just trying to build up the volume. I did not apply any falsies for this look and you can see for yourself here that how much of a volume and definition these um this mascara has given my eyes. I absolutely love this then, to bronze up my skin im gon na. Take this cute little mini bronzer from the brand glowish by huda, beauty. This is in the shade deep tan. I love this product, its a beautiful glowy kind of a bronzer, but it doesnt have any shimmer particles to it. It just adds a subtle, little sheen and glow to the skin, so im just putting that on the perimeters of my face on the sides of the nose and also under my lower lip for blusher again im using the glowish by huda, beauty mini blusher, and this Is in a berry, shade, very well pigmented and again a beautiful glowy product so im just putting that on the apples of my cheeks. This kind of um acts as a blusher and a blush topper in one because its a glowy product, you can see the sheen on my cheeks as well for highlight. I have two different options from becca uh one is opal and the other one is champagne pop.

But i chose the shade champagne pop, which is my all time favorite and it is completely shattered and broken. I tried to fix it a couple of times it again became broken so im just putting that on the all the high points of my face, and also on the inner corners and my brow bone Music. Moving on to the lips im. Taking this tiny little mini lip liner from color bar, this is the shade chocolate and its a beautiful, deep, warm chocolatey brown shade, and the formula is also amazing, very creamy and rich and pigmented so im trying to over draw my lips. There are multiple options for lipsticks when it comes to minis a lot of high end brands. Have it, but also these days, a lot of affordable brands are also bringing up mini, for example, the pack one. This is the retro matte mini liquid, lipstick in the shade broken heart, which is a beautiful, beautiful, muted, reddish, pink kind of a color. So i just put that all over the lips. Then i took this very, very cute: lakme matte melt liquid lipstick in the shade brown souvenir, which is one of my absolute favorite lipstick shades for dusky skin tone im just using that on the top of my lips to just mute down the previous color sugar, cosmetics. Nike all these brands also make amazing mini liquid lipsticks, do check it out and for lip gloss. I took my too faced lip injection extreme mini, and here you will see the difference of the full size as well as the mini product.

I love this product um as a lip gloss on my lips, all the time so im just putting that only on the center of my mouth. It literally makes my lips go double in size within just a couple of minutes. I absolutely love it and it is very, very high in Music shine and to set everything in place im using my benefit professional mini uh, setting spray and just giving it a quick shake and just bring that all over the face. This is a beautiful soft matte. Uh kind of a setting spray – i really like it on my oily complexion, and here is the final finished full face of makeup. Look using all mini makeup products, and this is a proof that even when you use mini makeup products, you can create a full face of glam because i quite loved the finished makeup. Look Music. So you guys this is the finished makeup. Look using a full face of mini makeup products. I didnt realize until filming this video that how much of mini makeup that i own in my makeup collection but absolutely loving the way. This look has turned out a lot of berry and burgundy undertones, which looks amazing on dusky complexions. So this is a perfect example of how even mini makeup products can give you a beautiful full face of makeup. Look, so this is it for todays video ill. Try to link each and every single product that i use in todays video in the description box down below.

I really really hope that you guys found this video useful, helpful and enjoyed watching it. If you did make sure to give it a huge thumbs up comment and do not forget to subscribe to my channel for more, such videos also hit the bell notification to get notified each time. I upload a new video on my channel. Follow me on my instagram ill put the link in the description box and we are super super close to hitting one lakh subscribers on my channel. I am planning to conduct a giveaway on my channel so make sure you subscribe and stay tuned to my channel.

The post FULL FACE OF GLAM USING mini MAKEUP | Affordable & Highend | appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/06/08/full-face-of-glam-using-%e2%9c%a8mini%e2%9c%a8-makeup-%f0%9f%92%84-affordable-highend/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO TIRES TU DINERO!! ESTE ES EL MEJOR SMARTWATCH BARATO del 2021!!

Vulnerability, Log4j, Minecraft, Zero-day, Computer security, Java, Exploit New 0-day Vulnerability in Popular Log4j Library Affecting Applications in Mass

Olight O-pry (too much value???)